Tuesday, May 15, 2012

hello, summer. hello, new blog.

Hi, everyone!

If you're reading this blog, that means that you probably have helped support me in getting to JAX this summer in any number of ways, so thank you! I'm getting a little nervous, which probably means that I'm going to start packing and un-packing and re-packing pretty soon;) but I am also super pumped to get down to Florida and start this party! Erm, start looking for work, that is.

As of today, I still don't have a job lined up for the summer. That's my main concern at this point, but I'm learning to trust that God has a plan & purpose for my summer, and I'm resting in that. He'll place me where He wants me to be, not necessarily where I'd prefer, and I have to trust Him. It's not going to be easy but it will be worth it in the end.:)

That's all for today, but I'll be updating more before I leave & then once I get down to Florida!

Blessings,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment