last night was our first fun "social night" and it definitely was a good time! of course, any time we go to the beach is a good time. ;) we'd signed up into groups of 3 or so teams to build sand sculptures, and it was definitely a challenge. some of the teams got crazy creative! what a sight it was, 200 or so students out splashing in the ocean at sunset...something I hope to never forget.
today was day #1 of beach evangelism & training, and it went really well! everyone was super excited afterwards, and I really enjoyed listening to the stories other groups shared. next saturday can't come soon enough! most of our team +2 other lovely gals went out for dinner tonight (saturday dinner and sunday lunch are on our own) and it was FANTASTIC. Joe's Crab Shack is the place to be on a Saturday evening, apparently, because we didn't even finish up until after 8:15. just a little later than I'm used to eating dinner;) but soooo good.
i feel like i'm being horrible at blogging, but i'm always so tired! (and busy. always something to do here! once I get a job...yikes. you all really may not hear from me until august. jooookes. kinda.)







so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment