these past two weeks have been crazy. I miss my family & friends of home (and sleep....) but so much has gone on here, that I can't imagine how hard it will be to leave in 6 weeks!
I apologize for not blogging more, but there is so little free time to sit down at my computer. (Mom and Dad, you'd be proud!) We are constantly on the go. Difficult, but good, because it forces us to think about how we are spending our time. OH! We got jobs! [Thank you SO MUCH for everyone who prayed for us! That was a huge blessing and encouragement.] A week ago tuesday, we found out that Coach Factory (the only distributing wear-house for coach in the USA) was willing to hire anyone else who needed jobs (about 50 or so!) Last friday was my first day, and as of tomorrow I'll have been there an entire week. Crazy stuff. It's hard, because we have to be up between 5-5:15 am (that's 4 am at home...blech!) and we don't get home until about 4:45 pm approximately. A little under an hour to shower or nap before dinner at the Boathouse. (fooooood. sooooo gooooood. you don't even know. YUM.) and then back to the dorm for the rally/workshop/Bible study or whatever goes on that evening.
Tomorrow night is our second "group social" and we're doing Survivor: Jacksonville! I've never watched the show, so I have no idea what to expect, but i'm psyched. our entire team (minus "mommy" peyton..we miss you!!!....who is home in Nebraska for a wedding this weekend) make tye-dye shirts for our "tribe." which consists of us and two or three other teams. We're pink and we're proud! and loud!
There is so much more I could say but I really need to get to bed....last day of work for the week and PAYDAY tomorrow!
loves:)
Amelia
Sound fab Amelia. You forgot to mention working on your tan- I'm sure that was just an oversight though. haha.
ReplyDeleteKeep havin' a ball girl.